How it works

  1. Home
  2. How it works

How Can LittPanda

help you make or save money today?

LittPanda, the world’s largest marketplace for adult-themed services, offers Employers, Buyers and Freelance Entertainers/ Content Providers a digitally streamlined transaction platform.

To put it simply, LittPanda is an online marketplace and community that offers a wide variety of adult-themed services, tasks, and mini-jobs.

On our site, you’ll soon be able to find thousands of jobs for every type of skill. Whether you’re a model, exotic dancer, venue, promoter, or even a musician, the Panda has something up your alley.

Working

Signing Up

Makes you a Bawse!

Signing up with LittPanda is free but only users that have verified their email and identity can buy and sell on LittPanda. When you sign up, you choose whether to make your account a Freelancer or Employer account. See the Differences below (Note: You can switch back and forth between account types as well).

  • What is a Freelancer Account?

    A Freelancer is...

    A freelancer is one who can list any type of service they want, along with how much they would like to be paid. Your chances of being hired depend on your experience and your ability to capture the attention of an employer.

  • What is an Employer Account?

    An Employer is...

    If you are looking to purchase a service, you are the “employer”. An employer has something they need to be completed, whether it’s a specific task, job, or project. They can be businesses, companies, or even individual people.

Working

How to Get Started

Focus on Your Work & Team

Making money as a LittPanda freelancer is easier than ever. By completing the following steps, you can be up and running (and hopefully making money) with us in no time.

  • Register for a New Account

    Step One

    In order to make money on here, you must be a registered user. So, your first step is to sign up for a new account. Once you enter your contact information and details, you will be immediately logged in and then you’ll receive an email confirmation link. After you confirm your new account, you'll be able to post services or as an employer you'll be able to post new jobs for freelancers to apply for.

  • Freelancers: Post a Service for Employers

    This is how you make the Bag 🙂

    Now that you have a descriptive profile, you’ll want to post a service to share with potential employers. You’ll need to provide information on your skills, requirements, and what you will charge.

    Think of your posted service as your job resume. After checking out your service, an employer will look through your service to see if you are a good fit for what they're looking for.

    Although you can sit back and relax while employers look through your profile, you’ll get more paid jobs if you work proactively.

    Some employers will post a request for a service, which explains what they need to be done, when they need it, and how much they are willing to pay. As a freelancer, you can browse these projects/jobs and send offers directly to the employer.

  • Employers: Browse through Freelancer Services

    Plenty to choose from

    As employer you can view through all freelancers and send them offers for unlisted services you may be in need of or you can browse through their posted services and choose from there.

  • Employers: Post a Project for Freelancers

    A new way to find talent.

    Employers posts a request for a service, which explains what they need to be done, when they need it, and how much they are willing to pay. A freelancer may then browse the project/job and send an offer directly to the employer.

Working

How Much Does it Cost to be on LittPanda.com?

Free to Join, Free to Browse.

Creating an account on here is completely free. It won’t cost you a thing to browse or see what jobs/projects are available.

As an employer, you pay LittPanda upfront for the cost of the job, as well as administration fees. And the fee will depend on how much you’re paying for the job. The fee is always 20%.

For example, if you are willing to pay $10 for a promo video, you will pay $2 to Fiverr before hiring a seller.

As a freelancer, you can be paid after the service has been successfully completed or half upfront using our milestone feature. It’s important to note that you will only be paid 80% of the total order value. Littpanda keeps the other 20% as a commission fee.

For example, an employer offers $10 for your service. Once completed, you will be paid a final amount of $8.

Working

Visit our Explore Tab

More Possibilities on LittPanda

coming soon

Working